HoloTab is an invention by Weyland Industries. It has sensors that receive, process and send data streams at FTT speeds (roughly 37 GHz), from anywhere in the planetary range, and project data content onto any surface. It also includes a built-in Spectrawave function.
Constructed of transparent polymer composite with a graphene core, break-resistant up to 3000megapascals.
- Calculation of FTL navigational coordinates on Heliades vessels.
- Scan and collection of scientific data with HoloTab’s built-in Spectrawave function
- Military strategic planning, as it can send orders to and from anyone stationed anywhere within planetary range.
- Programming all household systems and appliances remotely while away from home.
- Access the global knowledge center and display information in crystal clear holography.